LOA: 27.2m (89ft 2in) Year: 2013 LWL: 23m (75ft 5in) Beam: 10.5m (34ft 5in) Draft: 2.1m (6ft 10in) Hull Material: Aluminium Engines: 2x MTU 10v 2000 M72 900kW @2,250 rpm
All hull and jet anodes replaced. Full bottom wash, antifouling coat repaired and draft marks re-painted. Safety gear serviced and now all in-date. Re-work of mast. Full DNV survey completed, CABLE BAY is ready for commercial operation.
DESCRIPTION: 27m Windfarm / Guard Vessel
DATE LAUNCHED: 2013
LENGTH: 27.2m (89ft 2in)
BEAM: 10.5m (34ft 5in)
DRAFT: 2.1m (6ft 10in)
CABLE BAY was working in the Wind Farm industry until the summer of 2015. She was then chartered as a guard vessel on the French Atlantic coast for 6 months. She has just completed a refit and is fully coded and ready for more adventures.
She is perfect as a survey platform with excellent slow speed directional stability and maneuverability and she also comes with a vast aft working deck for any
needed equipment. She has already proved herself to be a capable windfarm transfer and service vessel and also has potential for patrols and guard duties.
Her builders Austal built her in a Tri-Swath design which delivers great sea keeping, during her time on the French Atlantic cost over the winter of 2015/16 her
French Captain remarked that he didn’t once have seas over the bows even in the most challenging of conditions that they met during the period. Her twin jets
deliver fuel efficiency and comfortable transits. She is a recent, well found vessel that is good to go.
• Wind Farm Support Vessel with Enhanced Seakeeping.
• Aluminium. • SWATH Trimaran (Tri Swath). • Load Line Length: 78’8” / 24m. • Hull Depth Moulded: 12’1” / 3.7m
Payload and Capacities:
• Crew accommodation for 4 in 2 cabins. • Wind Farm Personnel: 12. • Deck Cargo: 4.5 tonnes. • Deadweight (Maximum): 13.74 tonnes. • Fuel: 8,000 litres.
• 2 x MTU 10v 2000 M72 900kW @ 2,250rpm. • Gearboxes: 2 x ZF 3050 D. • Propulsion: 2 x Kamewa 50A3 waterjets.
• Service speed: 23.0 knots at 90% MCR. • Maximum Speed: 25.0 knots at 100% MCR. • Range: >350nm (with a 20% reserve).